STUDENT QUESTIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN KROKA PROGRAMS
Dear Kroka Student,
We are so excited to see you this summer at Kroka for an expedition or adventure on the farm! In order to help your Kroka instructors get to know you and to be sure that you are in the best program for you please answer the following questions in your own words. You may type your answers in the box below. Or better yet! Hand-write your answers, then scan or take a picture of the paper and upload your answers to the form.
Please feel free to tell us anything additional you would like your Kroka teachers to know about you. You may also attach photographs, artwork, poetry, creative writing, etc! If you want to call us and sing a song that is welcome as well.
FOR STUDENTS AGES 9-12:
1. Why do you want to come (or return) to Kroka and why did you choose this program?
2. What do you like to do outdoors?
3. Tell us about something you did this year that you are proud of?
FOR STUDENTS AGES 13-18:
1. Why are you choosing to come (or return) to Kroka?
2. During the past year, what have been your favorite activities outside of school?
What is it you like about them?
3. At different times on your program you may be hot, cold, tired, hungry, bothered by
bugs and frustrated with other people. Please describe how this will be for you, and how
you might act at those times.
4. We live as a family here at Kroka. You will be responsible for helping with chores,
caring for your belongings and living respectfully within the group, many times putting
the groups’ needs before your own. Please write about a time when you have had to do
this before. How did it feel?